In today’s Telco landscape, compaies ewquire a complete 360 degree view of the business performance and the customer base to make immediate business descisions. The solution components include a complete CRM system integrated to the back-office billing and back-office ERP system.
The key features that drive the success of an integrated Businees and Operations Support Systems implementatio in this environment include:
- Customer Acquisition, provides the tools are resources needed to effectively manage all aspects of the sales cycle through a single repository.
- Customer Registration, allows integration to the chosen billing system to activate the customer ready for invoic-ing with optional credit score integration. May also be extended for convergent incoicing.
- Customer Maintenance, handles Renewals, Additional Services, Activations and Cancellations to be supported in both the ERP and the billing system.
- Customer Relationships are fully meneged from simple enquiries to key account management, debit order management and on to full customer care with fault logging and returns/repairs authorizations.
- Electronic Bill Presentation and Archiving