eCommerce and ERP Integration
Streamline Your Business Operations by Leveraging Back Office Data
Which of the following keeps you up at night? ?Are you
looking for ways to:
- Reduce the cost of your sales transactions?
- Improve the accuracy of your inventory management?
- Develop new revenue channels?
- Provide customers with better, faster communication?
- Reduce the time between sales order placement and sales order shipment?
- Reduce the volume of customer calls to the customer service department?
- Leverage the ERP business logic by extending it to the eCommerce system?
- Simplify processes to maintain key data in the eCommerce system?
- Eliminate duplicate processes or manual data entry?
If you answered ?yes? to any of these questions, it is time to look at integrating your eCommerce site with your ERP system.
How can an eCommerce Integration Project benefit your organization?
Any business can benefit by integrating its data systems, but due to their complexities, B2B organizations with eCommerce channels in particular should consider the advantages. If you?ve been working to solve business challenges through technology, integrating your eCommerce system with your back office software is a great way to accomplish your goals. From customers to catalog management, and accounting to shipping requirements, through the placement of two-way communication between the eCommerce system and the ERP, your organization will save time, money and effort, ultimately promoting growth.
Sundae has years of integration experience; our team has?worked with Magento eCommerce Platform and ERP systems, including SAP Business One and Sage 300 ERP.