Delivering an Integrated ERP, Billing and Client Facing Application
In today’s Telco landscape, compaies ewquire a complete 360 degree view of the business performance and the customer base to make immediate business descisions. The solution components include a complete CRM system integrated to the back-office billing and back-office ERP system.
The key features that drive the success of an integrated Businees and Operations Support Systems implementatio in this environment include:
- Customer Acquisition, provides the tools are resources needed to effectively manage all aspects of the sales cycle through a single repository.
- Customer Registration, allows integration to the chosen billing system to activate the customer ready for invoic-ing with optional credit score integration. May also be extended for convergent incoicing.
- Customer Maintenance, handles Renewals, Additional Services, Activations and Cancellations to be supported in both the ERP and the billing system.
- Customer Relationships are fully managed from simple enquiries to key account management, debit order management and on to full customer care with fault logging and returns/repairs authorizations.
- Electronic Bill Presentation and Archiving
- Voucher Management will create and maintain all virtual and physical vouchers integrated to the inventory modules while delivery instructions will be sent to the billing system.
- Sell Service Portals allow customers to enquire on both billing information and invoicing data from the respective systems. This may also be extended to Partner and Dealer Management.
- Credit Control includes call management with CTI integration if needed, reminder emails or letters and diary management.
- Stock management handles multi-locations, inter?branch transfers as well as serialized inventery and full management of pre-paid cards for range putaways.
- Fully Integrated Point of Sale (POS) allowing for online or offline trading on accounts and cash sales.
- Complete FRP (Financial Resource Planning) includes management of Financial, Cash, Assets and Treasury. Compliance with regullatory constaints inculesing IFRS and SARBOX for multi-lingual/multi-iegislation implementatios.
- Reports and control panels including key performance indicators to assist in executive board reporting for strategic decisions and risk anticipation as well as full budgeting, planning, forecastig and consolidation.