|Bring the power of Crystal Reports to Sage CRM without the complexity of Crystal Enterprise or Crystal Reports Server
Reporting is the key to a successful CRM system. Most mid-market organizations find the cost and complexity of implementing Crystal Reports Enterprise or Server prohibitive.
ReportsPlus is the perfect solution using the Crystal Developer Edition to manage
and deliver Crystal Reports to all your Sage CRM users within your organization.
ReportsPlus for Sage CRM ships with Crystal Developer Edition XI including one copy of the Crystal Reports Professional Designer XI.
ReportsPlus users benefit from:
- Seamless integration with Sage CRM. No external applications
- Administration through the Sage CRM administration menus
- Upload reports and assign security by user or teams or both
- Categorize reports for example finance, sales or customer reports
- Easy point and click installation on your web server
- No local client installation or configuration
- Browser viewing and new window viewing of reports
- Multiple format export of reports including Excel, PDF and Word
Standard Crystal Report control including parameter entry, Zoom and report hierarchy
User name passing the plug-in will recognize a current user parameter
and integrate the current users name into the report.
Crystal Reports Developer Edition is licensed per organization. You should
purchase additional licenses of Developer
Edition per Organization viewing reports.
Sage CRM 5.7 & 5.8 & 6.0
Standard & Advanced Editions
No current support for SOLO
Embedded Reports Viewer
Licensed per Site
Ships with Crystal Reports Designer XI
Administered through Sage CRM
Restrict Reports by Teams
Pass Parameters to Reports
Automatically Pass the Current User
Easy Central Installation
Give Friendly Names to Reports